Wednesday, January 31, 2007

FAMILY FORTUNES

LAST NIGHT THOUGHTS
It was maybe a game to far for Fulham so hope you all
didn't get on that too much, Sheff United continue to
defy the odds and in Hulse and Stead they have a very
promising forward lineup. Right now I think they have
enough about them to get out of relegation, and make
relegation a four team race between Wigan, West Ham,
Charlton and Watford.
Elsewhere Liverpool are down to 20/1 for the title but
I'm not convinced, Pompey are sliding, Boro improving
and Reading a tough tough home side.
In the Championship my thoughts that Brum were
over-rated showed through, Derby have come down for
the title as they are griding out results. Preston
and Sunderland both stuttered, tonight should add
further interest.
In League two Wallsall got their act together,
Stockport are slipping under the radar but playing
some very good stuff and Swindon met a side
experiencing the new manager home bounce and as such I
was glad we held our money.
Well with a disappointing night last night I've taken
advice from those who know me best, my family and
here's there tips, not mine, honest.


TONIGHT
PREMIER LEAGUE
19:45 Chelsea (1.33) Draw (5.3) Blackburn (11)
I have to confess I harbour secret desires to write
for the Racing Post,not least because it'll stop me
having to buy the thing, anyway that could go some, or
none of the way to explaining why I was going to nick
their advice. Blackburn on the Asian Handicap but
then since this morning everyone and their gran has
gone for this, so I'm going to offer this one advice
from my own gran, both teams to score at 2.1
withBET365.
The reason is I'm scared of my gran, oh that and
Blackburn scored four at the weekend and know where
the goal is, Chelsea will still be without Terry.
20:00 Bolton (1.57) Draw (3.8) Charlton (6.5)
My great Uncle Belgaria, what do you mean I'm making
these people up for a tenuous theme to today's email,
he would rightly whinge about how much prices are
nowadays, and who can blame him when you have too pay
29pounds to watch this potential borefest. At first
this seems an easy home especially given the way
Bolton played against Arsenal, but then charlton
actually have two wins and one draw from their last
four, in addition Bolton just don't do easy home games
against the lower teams. This should be a homewin but
not at those odds, I would be holding onto my money.
20:00 Manchester United (1.17) Draw (7) Watford (23)
My dad's solution for everything used to involve
having a Banana, tired, have a banana,bored have a
banana, need to write a line for a song, then add ooh
and have a banana. Maybe Mr Boothroyd need to heed
this advice and litter the pitch with some Bananas,
not that Ronaldo will need the help to fall. United
should win, Watford will make it tricky buoyedd by
their confidence of two recent weeks, but United's
class should be enough, my advice, have a banana.
20:00 Newcastle (2.2) Draw (3.3) Aston Villa (3.6)
This one could be entertaining, though arguably for
all the wrong reasons, the comedy that is Newcastle's
defence come face to face with Villa's shiny new
forward line. Newcastle know where the net is as well
and this is why Great Aunt Germintrude recommends
getting on the over 2.0 goals at 2.1 with STan James.
ELSEWHERE
Those nice sportingodds chaps and friends of cousin
Verri odd are offering the nice 2.0 sheff wed plus one
on the handicap, as usual cover with the draw. There
are little between the two sides and Southampton often
struggle to break teams down.
West Brom are a great home side as are Bristol City a
small home double could be well advised there.

Oh and Arsenal play Spurs, I think Berbatov's injury makes this an evenly balanced game and there seems little of interest across the board.

Well that's all thanks to my family for their great
advice and thanks for reading, please tell a friend,
about my free email that is, not about my family. All
the best and back tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Get your Free Mailing List
by Bravenet.com