Wednesday, February 07, 2007

GEORGIA ON MY MIND

I tend to judge international friendlies like I do those emails I get from kindly Nigerian lawyers, i.e Not really the best use of my limited money. Still there is one international friendly that might just be worth a small pound or two and I don't mean that one in Manchester. I'll tell you what will happen there, England will win and we'll all get excited or England will lose and it'll be doom and gloom, or it'll be a bore draw, that and the BBC team will get on our nerves. I could think of one place I'd rather not be than at the game tonight and that's at my work, but that's another matter all together.

Still Georgia v Turkey excites me, each to their own I know, Georgia are showing improved signs under coach Klaus Topmoller, who quit an international music career to turn around Georgia, who were quite clearly on his mind especially when they showed him the money. Georgia are an overpriced 2.2 on the handicap with 3.4 the draw, the reason for this is probably not prejudice against the coach's hair but the way Turkey played when beating them 5-2. Still Turkey tend to regard friendlies the way the birds think about life on Bernard Matthews farm, not really the best place for them. There recent friendly record has shown some less than impressive result and as such Georgia on the handicap are our gold bet of the day.
Just behind them in Silver, alright so you know how the Olympic medals work, is Ireland and Shane Long on the anytime market at 2.25 with betdirect, big odds considering his recent scoring record and a San Marino defence that not even Pery Mason could help.
The Bronze bet of the day is Golden State Warriors at Minnesota Timberwolves at 3.25 in the NBA. The T-Wolves are in the midsts of a bad slump and the Warriors looked impressive with a big win over their reserves Indiana, are is that the other way, either way Golden State are worth small stakes either outright, or with Pinnacle at 1.91 to cover the 7.5 point spread.

Well in the immortal words of Ray it's time I hit the road Jack but in the meanwhile keep Georgia on your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Get your Free Mailing List
by Bravenet.com