Thursday, February 08, 2007

SWEET POTATO PIE

WELL that title has an even more tenuous theme than ever, basically after the success of putting a Ray Charles song in my title last night I figured I would see how many days it worked for, anyway on with the sport, Football is at a real low today so like the Sporting hoar I am I 'm spreading myself into other areas, including darts, cricket and the world knitting championship, sadly that last one is a lie, but if any of the major bookies wants to offer odds on Knitting then I can help them make their book.

THE BRONZE BET: Ricky Ponting: 4.5 with Skybet in the Anytime market to be Australia's top batsman, I would recommend taking this bet over the series each time, Ponting is on fine form and has had a nice little break to help him out. He got 104 against New Zealand last time out and has hounded the English bowlers all winter, seems worth a bet that he can do it again.
THE SILVER BET: ED JOYCE: Joyce has top scored in two of the last three games and hit a solid 26 last time out, he's in fine form, he's all set to open and 5.5 with four of the bookies seems a very nice price.
THE GOLD BET: And there's a lot of it on show tonight at the Darts, more bling than at a FIFTY CENT gig, and probably better music as well, Darts is the new Football, which was the new rock n roll, which was the new wheel, I think. Anyway tonight sees the continuation of Sky's darts premier league, like it's football counterpart, but without the diving and a few bigger bellies, though David Unsworth might feel at home. My advice is the Taylor, Barneveld and Scholten treble that should pay 3.01 with extrabet.

Well I'm out of here quicker than a Sid Waddell sentence, good luck everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Get your Free Mailing List
by Bravenet.com