Wednesday, December 13, 2006

DEAL OR NO DEAL

Being a gambler is often very much like being a quiz show contests, expect you never get to win a cuddly toy. Sometimes there are games where you are sorted of tempted and sort of not tempted. You know that you could win something good but also know that you could also lose most things good if you keep gambling.
That's why after a whole day going backwards and forwards and more mind bending than a Sudoku I've decided that nothing in tonight's two premier games makes me want to bet, still I'll run you through some things I was considering.

CHELSEA V NEWCASTLE
The result seems very straight forward, but 1.22 is hard to get excited by, the pressure is on Chelsea and though I expect them to come through it the form Given is on means a shock draw could happen, though again that is not worth the backing.
Then you look at the handicap and again Given's form means Chelsea might find it tight to score goals. The correct score becomes tough as Newcastle are capable of scoring, with the form Martins is in, but then as capable of letting in four as keeping a clean sheet.
The win margin goes out the window, the over/under is tough to call and the score anytime market scorer is under valued on the Chelsea game, Martins to score Newcastle's first at 7.5 or Siberski at 10.00 with bet365 to score Newcastle's first are the bet I'd probably take if I was forced to, that's the key of betting though, no-one is forcing you to bet.
WIGAN V ARSENAL
Hard to call Arsenal, have they turned a corner or will they get another flat tyre at the result odds it's hard to get involved. Arsenal become so unpredictable that the score could be anything from a 4-0 win to the Gunners, to a 3-1 wigan win. Both teams to score appealed at 1.82 and Heskey and Camara at 4.4 and 4.0 to score anytime also appealed, especially considering the Gunners defence.

But in the end I'm going to no deal on tonight's fixtures and I don't even care what the last box shows because I'm happier with what I have than what I could have had.

RECOMMENDATIONS: NO BET
POSSIBLE WINNERS I MIGHT REGRET: SIBERSKI AND MARTINS NEWCASTLE'S FIRST GOALSCORERS: 10.0 AND 7.5
ANYTIME GOALSCORER WIGAN V ARSENAL HESKEY AND CAMARA 4.4 AND 4.0
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WIGAN V ARSENAL 1.82.

Good luck everyone tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Get your Free Mailing List
by Bravenet.com